Quick dinner suggestions

Looking for restaurant suggestionsfor dinner tonight for my mom and I. Typically go to MTR and Loco Pez when she's down, but I want something different. End destination is Walnut Street Theatre at 7:30, so we're looking for something relatively close and quick.

I just can't think right now.

I'll give two suggestions at opposite ends of the spectrum: Nick's Roast Beef or Talula's Garden.

han dynasty!

Jones, Aqua, Palace at the Ben, Cooperage.

han dynasty!

Han can get pretty packed some nights, would they get in?

qbert4578's picture

Oooh-- Aqua looks like a definite possibility. (All suggestions look great, though...)

Pad Thai on 2nd and South was another go-to favorite of ours in years past...

Now this thread is making me think I should go out for a proper meal tonight instead of bar food. This also means though I'll have to shower.

Dude, two words. RUBY BUFFET.

I'm a recovering Ruby Buffet problem eater. Tonight I am thinking Jovan's Place, I need a healthy meal.

Oznek's picture

WaWa hoagie to go

I've already moved on from Jovan's to Wawa and now to Sweet Lucy's BBQ. At this rate I'll never end up eating dinner tonight.

FishtownYo's picture

Sang Kee at 9th/Race. Not too far from WST.

What is so bad about religion is that it fosters a primitive form of morality that hinders progress in virtually any domain beneficial to our modern world.

qbert4578's picture

We went to Aqua and quite enjoyed ourselves! Great suggestion! Thanks to all!

: Nick's Roast Beef

Once, when I was a youngster, we were supposed to go down the shore, but instead holed up a Holday Inn on Walnut Street, and spent the entire weekend in Nick's (there was one on Walnut Street back then).
Good times.
I should do that again.

qbert4578 wrote:
We went to Aqua and quite enjoyed ourselves! Great suggestion! Thanks to all!

i've only been there once, but really enjoyed my food. if there was a thai place around our neighborhood, i would have to hold back to not eat there every night.

han dynasty!

we still haven't been to the one in chinatown. the one in royersford was among the best meals i've had in the last few years. i got the dry beef pot with those peppercorns that make your tongue numb. it was insanely delicious.

: Nick's Roast Beef

Good times.
I should do that again.

That's an awesome idea.

: Nick's Roast Beef

Good times.
I should do that again.

That's an awesome idea.

ft.us downtown hotel party.