Shadfest Reminder

Not trying to be annoying, just wanted you to know we've added more space for artists and vendors. Sign up now at http://www.fishtownshadfest.net/?page_id=27

Also check out this sweet poster by http://theheadsofstate.com/

austen's picture

Are the posters for sale?

Susan's picture

The posters are pretty cool.... I'd buy one.

fishtownfilly's picture

The Posters have an Eames flava. Very nice.

Keep Smiling Beautiful Ones, the World Needs Your Light.

60CycleHum's picture

We are going to have a very limited amount of hand screened posters (sans logos) for sale at the Fest!

jbette01's picture

60CycleHum wrote:
We are going to have a very limited amount of hand screened posters (sans logos) for sale at the Fest!

Who did the graphics for the posters?

60CycleHum's picture

jbette01 wrote:
60CycleHum wrote:
We are going to have a very limited amount of hand screened posters (sans logos) for sale at the Fest!

Who did the graphics for the posters?

http://theheadsofstate.com/

jbette01's picture

60CycleHum wrote:
jbette01 wrote:
60CycleHum wrote:
We are going to have a very limited amount of hand screened posters (sans logos) for sale at the Fest!

Who did the graphics for the posters?

http://theheadsofstate.com/

Very cool, thanks.

Jordan's picture

Shadfest is one of the best events of the year. How could anyone forget it?

A. Jordan Rushie
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2424 East York Street, Suite 316
Philadelphia, PA 19125 215.385.LAW1 (5291)
Blog: www.phillylawblog.com
Website: www.fishtownlaw.com

60CycleHum's picture

BUMP. Nine days away! Still spaces left. Register!

http://www.fishtownshadfest.net/?page_id=27

Aaron's picture

Is there a music schedule anywhere? I have to work (happens every year) but I am hoping to make it down to see Grandchildren

peahen's picture

Just want to add another voice admiring that poster. I might have to see if I can pick one up as well.

60CycleHum's picture

Aaron wrote:
Is there a music schedule anywhere? I have to work (happens every year) but I am hoping to make it down to see Grandchildren

As a matter of fact we just solidified this and posted it on the site!

http://www.fishtownshadfest.net/?page_id=15

60CycleHum's picture

peahen wrote:
Just want to add another voice admiring that poster. I might have to see if I can pick one up as well.

We will definitely be selling a limited amount of hand-screened posters (without the logos at the bottom) suitable for framing!

Jordan's picture

1. I want the poster so I can frame it and hang it in our office.

2. Shadfest ought to be a national holiday.

A. Jordan Rushie
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2424 East York Street, Suite 316
Philadelphia, PA 19125 215.385.LAW1 (5291)
Blog: www.phillylawblog.com
Website: www.fishtownlaw.com

cheweymid's picture

I have a wedding to go to on the 28th :/

Hard and crunchey on the outside, soft and chewey in the middle.