Hi Mom!

Forums:

Mommy doing the doper dip on the 15 trolley.

If you see this mommy, the DHS 24-hour hotline is (215) 683-6100.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

HAZMAT's picture

that's so messed up I couldn't watch it !

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Susquehanna's picture

There was one on the 15 shuttle tonight that was remarkable as well. I literally just got done describing this similar looking woman. Incredible.

TrishTonzelli's picture

Ladies and gentlemen your tax dollars at work. Methadone is a legalized way for the addict to continue abusing drugs. Babies born to these women go through the most painful withdraw when born ( if not still born ) . Methadone is not a cure and never will be . It is abused by the addict . Sold by the addict . Because of this these clinics should be closed. This women just left the clinic at 8th and Girard . This is despicable and we as taxpayers are helping her remain a junkie instead of insisting she clean up. And isn't it amazing no one including the trolley driver told her to secure her child. Actually the trolley driver should have put on his assist flashers and had this woman removed for child endangerment.

"It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense." Robert G. Ingersoll

Kat's picture

I just saw another video on FB of another woman doing the same thing. It was horrific.

Newcomer's picture

TrishTonzelli wrote:
And isn't it amazing no one including the trolley driver told her to secure her child. Actually the trolley driver should have put on his assist flashers and had this woman removed for child endangerment.

I agree but I'm not surprised -- a Septa passenger was recently assaulted by a mentally ill woman and not one person intervened nor even bothered to call 911.

Anyway, I'm sure this woman will have her act together when the second one is born...

th's picture

Meredith told a junkie mother to secure her baby as the mother nodded off on the El. Sounded like Mer would have been assaulted if the woman had the energy.

Maybe Mr. Loper can fill in the details. He was there.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

Newcomer's picture

th wrote:
Meredith told a junkie mother to secure her baby as the mother nodded off on the El. Sounded like Mer would have been assaulted if the woman had the energy.

Maybe Mr. Loper can fill in the details. He was there.

I remember that. She got spat on for her effort. Ugh.

Kenzo's picture

Newcomer wrote:
th wrote:
Meredith told a junkie mother to secure her baby as the mother nodded off on the El. Sounded like Mer would have been assaulted if the woman had the energy.

Maybe Mr. Loper can fill in the details. He was there.

I remember that. She got spat on for her effort. Ugh.

I would have hocked a loogie and spat back.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Atomic Larry's picture

TrishTonzelli wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen your tax dollars at work. Methadone is a legalized way for the addict to continue abusing drugs. Babies born to these women go through the most painful withdraw when born ( if not still born ) . Methadone is not a cure and never will be . It is abused by the addict . Sold by the addict . Because of this these clinics should be closed. This women just left the clinic at 8th and Girard . This is despicable and we as taxpayers are helping her remain a junkie instead of insisting she clean up. And isn't it amazing no one including the trolley driver told her to secure her child. Actually the trolley driver should have put on his assist flashers and had this woman removed for child endangerment.

ok and then what? What is the solution? Just leave these addicts on the street to become criminals too. Then what happens to their kids? Simply insisting that they clean up is a nice thought but that's nowhere near the reality of the situation.

BerksBeat's picture

this one has been going around facebook like crazy. she's a fishtown girl ive seen her before

Kenzo's picture

BerksBeat wrote:
this one has been going around facebook like crazy. she's a fishtown girl ive seen her before

I saw that yesterday it was on Youtube before but it was taken down I think. That is just unreal. The kid could have just wheeled out of the train when the doors open and I wonder if she would even notice.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Big Rog's picture

Really, how many of us would even be here if it weren't for the poor choices of pregnant addicts? Think about it, guys.

twitter.com/bigbigrogrog

HAZMAT's picture

Big Rog wrote:
Really, how many of us would even be here if it weren't for the poor choices of pregnant addicts? Think about it, guys.

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF ! THIS IS A ABSOLUTE CASE OF MOTHER HOOD FAILURE .... SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND AS SOON AS THAT CHILD IS BORN IT SHOULD BE TAKEN AWAY THAT VERY SECOND AND THEY SHOULD ROOF THE KEYS TO HER JAIL CELL........

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Kenzo's picture

Big Rog wrote:
Really, how many of us would even be here if it weren't for the poor choices of pregnant addicts? Think about it, guys.

Yeah cities like Cleveland wouldn't exist...

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

TrishTonzelli's picture

Atomic Larry wrote:
TrishTonzelli wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen your tax dollars at work. Methadone is a legalized way for the addict to continue abusing drugs. Babies born to these women go through the most painful withdraw when born ( if not still born ) . Methadone is not a cure and never will be . It is abused by the addict . Sold by the addict . Because of this these clinics should be closed. This women just left the clinic at 8th and Girard . This is despicable and we as taxpayers are helping her remain a junkie instead of insisting she clean up. And isn't it amazing no one including the trolley driver told her to secure her child. Actually the trolley driver should have put on his assist flashers and had this woman removed for child endangerment.

ok and then what? What is the solution? Just leave these addicts on the street to become criminals too. Then what happens to their kids? Simply insisting that they clean up is a nice thought but that's nowhere near the reality of the situation.

I wish I had the answer maybe then my brother and a few other loved ones would still be here. This girl in video is not only on methadone she has taken another drug along with the methadone( perhaps a benzo )
My point is as long as she receives a check, WIC , foodstamps and free Methadone why should she clean up. Why should she try and be a good mom. She is being rewarded for being a junkie and that is so sad and despicable . Methadone is as dangerous as the opiate it is replacing. Don't make it so easy to get into a program and make it even harder to get the methadone out onto street where it is resold .

"It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense." Robert G. Ingersoll

Kenzo's picture

I have a personal friend who has been free from coke for a few years now, but he had to do 5 for his last relapse and he was sent off to the opposite side of the state (in Texas), which meant being cut off from everyone he knew. Since he's nearing 50 now and this has been his 2nd incarceration, if he goes in again it will be for a much longer time.

Knowing an addict first hand makes you understand, and then can't understand at the same time. It's frustrating trying to describe it. This guy has to constantly have friends and family (good friends and family) around him at all times, and keep him busy when he's feeling down. When he starts feeling depressed is when he's most vulnerable.

He can't even drink a watered down drink because something in his brain just "turns-on" and his behavior gets more and more risky until he goes off a cliff. He's lucky to have two narco convictions under his belt and he's back in the white-collar work force. If he slips again he'll come out too old to be employable making the money he does now. And he went from a 30K-earner living with mom to a 100K earner in Austin before he got picked up the last time.

He's in his late 40s now and he's got the bouncy personality of a 20-year old; he's very active and constantly doing stuff, and he certainly doesn't need drugs to keep him going. When he was on drugs everything he was on were stimulants, not depressants. Meth, ecstasy, ketamine, etc. Surprised he hasn't had a major heart attack, and he's really worried about getting one now because of what he did.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Ken Milano's picture

For eight years I taught ESL, ABE, and GED classes. Many of the ABE & GED classes were held at various institutions throughout Philadelphia. The funniest class I had was at a women's methadone clinic in Center City (11th or 12th & Chestnut). They would medicate the women right before class. Most of the class would be nodding while I was trying to teach them the ABC's....a couple of fist fights broke out as well....

Kenzo's picture

Ken Milano wrote:
For eight years I taught ESL, ABE, and GED classes. Many of the ABE & GED classes were held at various institutions throughout Philadelphia. The funniest class I had was at a women's methadone clinic in Center City (11th or 12th & Chestnut). They would medicate the women right before class. Most of the class would be nodding while I was trying to teach them the ABC's....a couple of fist fights broke out as well....

Ken I lived next to that clinic (on 13th & Chestnut) for years.

A lot of those women are hot messes. I would love to hear your war stories, I only saw what happened outside the building; never had a reason to go upstairs.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.