Hello world!

very good!

test wrote:
comments are good

very good!

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was getting withdrawls....

At last!

This is my passive aggressive signature. Yeah it's about you.

fnazoning's picture

Happy to have the calendar back...

Do I have to have a subject?

A. Jordan Rushie
Fishtown Neighbors Association - Vice President
2424 East York Street, Suite 316
Philadelphia, PA 19125 215.385.LAW1 (5291)
Blog: www.phillylawblog.com
Website: www.fishtownlaw.com

Jordan wrote:
Do I have to have a subject?

until I figure out how to turn that off, unfortunately you do.

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

Jordan wrote:
Do I have to have a subject?

until I figure out how to turn that off, unfortunately you do.

Better than not having a message board. :)

A. Jordan Rushie
Fishtown Neighbors Association - Vice President
2424 East York Street, Suite 316
Philadelphia, PA 19125 215.385.LAW1 (5291)
Blog: www.phillylawblog.com
Website: www.fishtownlaw.com

There's no BBcode so no more inline images or awesome music videos

There's no BBcode so no more inline images or awesome music videos

have some patience, would ya?

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

the Quote function doesn't work right either

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

the old Fishtown.US forums took years of tweaking to evolve into what they became.
and I've been spending my time trying to solve the email problem.

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

fuzzybottoms's picture

Even with all the issues, I'm still liking this version a lot more than the previous one :)

They're just "still in development". :)

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

I'd like to see a theme added with a lot less white space.

I said that to Dan and I didn't think it was too pretty.

I'd like to see a theme added with a lot less white space.

in time.

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

Cageunmoon's picture

I'm in......Thanks Pastor Dan!

"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."
-Nido Qubein

Thanks for all your hard work.

yes, of course. I just wanted that suggestion on the books, so to speak.

new kenzo's picture

kenzos unite on this, this sucks.

"vinegar of lil richard ninja" , yo

Susquehanna's picture

i'm alive once more. thanks, dan

I don't think I can ever sign out.
I'm one of the idiots who double requested a registration, and now I'm throughly confused as to which password I'm signed in under. Therefore, I cannot change it because I don't know what the first one was.
I'll just be here forever.

Neilpuck's picture

I like the reply function, it allows you to comment on someone's post without a quote further down the thread. I dig being able tolink directly to a comment if you want to. If there's a way to have the system autofill the subject with the first line of the entry and still link the comment, that would be great. (not hurrying you Dan, just a friendly suggestion).

Many Thanks for all the hard work you do on this, for which you don't even get paid.

And reinstated.

very very good?

"I like my way of doing it better than your way of not doing it." - D.L. Moody

So much literature lost. Viva la renaissance!

Love is a Mattlefield.

Is that your new married name?

Yeah. We decided it was misogynous for her to take my name, so I took hers. Plus, her first name is Rajak. Rajak Sajak would've sounded terrible.

Love is a Mattlefield.

I like this too, you don't have to quote all the time and you know who replying to whom.

Neilpuck wrote:

Guess it doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for giving me back editing. I type a lot faster than my brain works.

test