HAPPY DAYS ARE BACK

We're back and I'm so happy now; life was kind of dull without Ft.us

FREE Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Kat's picture

Yay!

Coder's picture

I had to talk to actual people.

"No no! You don't ask me questions! You are a rabbit! I am a human!"

Pure_Fishtown's picture

Coder wrote:
I had to talk to actual people.

I know and it wasn't as much fun as here. The day at work was really really long.

FREE Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

th's picture

I got so much work done this week my boss started getting suspicious.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

lighterthief's picture

I was starting to get the shakes... phew glad that's over

Empty factories to the east and all our waste
The shape of things that came shows on the broken workers face

bostongirl's picture

I tried to amuse myself on the No Libs message board but that one is dullsville!! Nothing fun about it.

th's picture

bostongirl wrote:
I tried to amuse myself on the No Libs message board but that one is dullsville!! Nothing fun about it.

I think we need to organize some kind of cross message board raid. They are the worst.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

bozoloper's picture

th wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I tried to amuse myself on the No Libs message board but that one is dullsville!! Nothing fun about it.

I think we need to organize some kind of cross message board raid. They are the worst.

did the gun nut board unblock you yet?

there's a fool on every corner when you're trying to get home.

th's picture

bozoloper wrote:
th wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
I tried to amuse myself on the No Libs message board but that one is dullsville!! Nothing fun about it.

I think we need to organize some kind of cross message board raid. They are the worst.

did the gun nut board unblock you yet?

no.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

Coder's picture

I was gonna text someone to go over to PhillySpeaks and just start our own thread...which would have been interesting.
But then I saw a bird fly by......

"No no! You don't ask me questions! You are a rabbit! I am a human!"

schooldaze's picture

I was on vacation in Mexico. No computer.

HAZMAT's picture

I thought I got the boot !

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.