jbette a daily news sexy single

lookin' gooood in the picture, J.

Jayallday's picture

Like

Wherever you go, there you are

jbette01's picture

Awww shucks you guys, shanks.

Leo's picture

I'm glad you fit me and the wife in your happy hour calendar before it filled up with eligible bachelors.

Mulvihill & Rushie LLC
The Fishtown Lawyers
Criminal Defense • Civil Trials
www.FishtownLaw.com
215.385.5291

Kenzo's picture

I am still not getting over that feathered hair.

+1 if you think Jill should do smokey eyes and go all out Fawcett for the next FNA meeting.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Leo's picture

+1

Mulvihill & Rushie LLC
The Fishtown Lawyers
Criminal Defense • Civil Trials
www.FishtownLaw.com
215.385.5291

th's picture

+1.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

th's picture

I'm thinking about submitting Kenzo for the next installment.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

Kenzo's picture

Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Misfitz's picture

Kenzo wrote:
Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

Then you are most definitely a Philadelphia Sexy Single! Congrats!

"Save me Jebus!!"

Leo's picture

Kenzo wrote:
Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

Yeah, I think I saw your ad in the back of the City Paper.

We should start that list — "Citypaper's Sexiest Singles."

Mulvihill & Rushie LLC
The Fishtown Lawyers
Criminal Defense • Civil Trials
www.FishtownLaw.com
215.385.5291

jbette01's picture

Kenzo wrote:
I am still not getting over that feathered hair.

+1 if you think Jill should do smokey eyes and go all out Fawcett for the next FNA meeting.

I don't understand this. I feel like my hair looked normal?

austen's picture

jbette01 wrote:
Kenzo wrote:
I am still not getting over that feathered hair.

+1 if you think Jill should do smokey eyes and go all out Fawcett for the next FNA meeting.

I don't understand this. I feel like my hair looked normal?

I've seen "fancy hair" on you, and this was "fancy hair". But smokin. Congratulations!

Matt Benatar's picture

Somewhere in Fishtown, one Neil Brecht quietly regrets passing the FNA torch.

Love is a Mattlefield.

stbenjamin's picture

Well, guess she is outta my league now.

Jordan's picture

stbenjamin wrote:
Well, guess she is outta my league now.

Nah, just buy her a few beers. Then talk nerdy to her.

A. Jordan Rushie
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2424 East York Street, Suite 316
Philadelphia, PA 19125 215.385.LAW1 (5291)
Blog: www.phillylawblog.com
Website: www.fishtownlaw.com

Kenzo's picture

jbette01 wrote:
Kenzo wrote:
I am still not getting over that feathered hair.

+1 if you think Jill should do smokey eyes and go all out Fawcett for the next FNA meeting.

I don't understand this. I feel like my hair looked normal?

No that was your "convertible hair". I bet you were that chick that passed me on the turnpike several weeks ago running her fingers through her hair and winking in that Miata...

Then cut me off at my exit.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Coder's picture

Kenzo wrote:
Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

Sounds like the perfect man. :)

"No no! You don't ask me questions! You are a rabbit! I am a human!"

jbette01's picture

Kenzo wrote:
jbette01 wrote:
Kenzo wrote:
I am still not getting over that feathered hair.

+1 if you think Jill should do smokey eyes and go all out Fawcett for the next FNA meeting.

I don't understand this. I feel like my hair looked normal?

No that was your "convertible hair". I bet you were that chick that passed me on the turnpike several weeks ago running her fingers through her hair and winking in that Miata...

Then cut me off at my exit.

That was totally me. I drive like a jerk sometimes.

And thanks austen. I guess if fancy hair is farrah hair, I'll take it. :)

Truthfully, I totally think Neil wouldve gotten it if he was nominated last year. They are looking for 'real' people to balance out athletes/models/newspeople etc. The volunteer story was a good angle...maybe he can massage RWCW and RCF next year? I dont believe the title of USA's Sexiest Single Who Runs a Big Festival has been taken yet.

TheSomers's picture

Congrats Jill ! Is great content for a blog : )

http://www.thesomersteam.com/
Chris Somers - Realtor/Owner , REMAX Access
Investor/ Developer/ Blogger
1033 N 2nd St - 5th floor (Rialto building)

LST's picture

Kenzo wrote:
Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

You rawk, Kenzo!

It's all so beautiful.

austen's picture

Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

Neilpuck's picture

austen wrote:
As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

Like makin it rain at a strip club? Club Ozz for the next FNA General Memberhip Meeting?

austen's picture

Neilpuck wrote:
austen wrote:
As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

Like makin it rain at a strip club? Club Ozz for the next FNA General Memberhip Meeting?

Yeeeaaaah.

jbette01's picture

austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

austen's picture

jbette01 wrote:
austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

It's a joke. But, wouldn't hurt to mention on the FNA website, right?

Neilpuck's picture

jbette01 wrote:
Truthfully, I totally think Neil wouldve gotten it if he was nominated last year. They are looking for 'real' people to balance out athletes/models/newspeople etc. The volunteer story was a good angle...maybe he can massage RWCW and RCF next year? I dont believe the title of USA's Sexiest Single Who Runs a Big Festival has been taken yet.

I-run-big-fests and I cannot lie, you Fishtowners can't deny....

Dazz's picture

Kenzo wrote:
Let's see I'm a professional. I smoke 1 1/2 packs a day, I like Jameson, guns and my tolerance for BS is 0.00%. Mildly confrontational, some people say. Sometimes when I'm really bored I've been known to jump from airplanes.

Not good with cats.

If you knew how to dress, you'd be me.

LST's picture

jbette01 wrote:
austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

I think someone wants to see you at Ozz, doing your thing.

It's all so beautiful.

austen's picture

LST wrote:
jbette01 wrote:
austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

I think someone wants to see you at Ozz, doing your thing.

Not even close.

th's picture

austen wrote:
LST wrote:
jbette01 wrote:
austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

I think someone wants to see you at Ozz, doing your thing.

Not even close.

Austen is more of a Republican girl.

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

austen's picture

th wrote:
austen wrote:
LST wrote:
jbette01 wrote:
austen wrote:
Dude. I really think that the FNA needs to capitalize on this.

Anyone want to come up with a membership drive campaign working this angle? As treasurer, I'd be willing to throw funds at it.

What are you thinking? I am scared to know.

I think someone wants to see you at Ozz, doing your thing.

Not even close.

Austen is more of a Republican girl.

Club, not Party.