Just SUE ME ALREADY

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Catphilly's picture

Cant access ... error message

Kenzo's picture

Refresh

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

JedicusMaximus's picture

Works for me.

10011101

bozoloper's picture

the letters aren't loading for me in firefox.

there's a fool on every corner when you're trying to get home.

JedicusMaximus's picture

Also, Jeffrey First is getting a little sloppy in his fact-checking. He can't decide if its "Kenso" or "Kenzo" that he is after. I'm not a lawyer, but it seems like it might be important to get the pseudonym of your alleged defamer correct.

10011101

Lauraska's picture

Let me do some lawyer translation here for y'all.

"I'm not going to quibble with your recitation of the law" = "I can't debate this issue because there IS no law that supports my side, but I'm at least going to try to make it look like you're wrong even if I can't back it up."

What lawyer writes a response to a letter that contained citations without including any of his own? I'd love to see the law that asserts Kenzo's duty to affirmatively state that Liberty dude was exonerated, even though he was linking directly to a document that said same.

Kenzo's picture

Lauraska wrote:
Let me do some lawyer translation here for y'all.

"I'm not going to quibble with your recitation of the law" = "I can't debate this issue because there IS no law that supports my side, but I'm at least going to try to make it look like you're wrong even if I can't back it up."

What lawyer writes a response to a letter that contained citations without including any of his own? I'd love to see the law that asserts Kenzo's duty to affirmatively state that Liberty dude was exonerated, even though he was linking directly to a document that said same.

This kind of lawyer:

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

Kenzo's picture

You guys are missing how Jordan was referred to in the greeting of his lawyer's letter.

Go look at it. It's probably the best typo of the whole letter.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

JedicusMaximus's picture

Kenzo wrote:
You guys are missing how Jordan was referred to in the greeting of his lawyer's letter.

Go look at it. It's probably the best typo of the whole letter.

Ha! This guy's letter gets better and better.

10011101

stein's picture

I saw it but didn't say anything because it didn't seem particularly noteworthy? There are plenty of womens names that begin with A. and Jordan is a relatively unisex name. Its consistently more popular as a man's name (#36-46 since 2000 in the US) but it is popular as a woman's name (as high as #45, though recently its popularity has plummeted down to 196 in 2011). It is perfectly reasonable for him to make the mistake that A. Jordan Rushie was a woman, though I do question why he wouldn't have tried to make the greeting gender-neutral.

Ken Milano (before he went and edited this comment out to avoid the consequences of having wrote it) wrote:
I don’t have much sympathy for renters, for me, they are non citizens

Leo's picture

Not a typo. I have on good information that Jordan is, in fact, a woman.

Mulvihill & Rushie LLC
The Fishtown Lawyers
Criminal Defense • Civil Trials
www.FishtownLaw.com
215.385.5291

dan

Leo wrote:
Not a typo. I have on good information that Jordan is, in fact, a woman.

Male or female, any lawyer who quotes The Princess Bride in legal correspondence is my hero.

Godwin was basically a Nazi.

Mr. Yuk's picture

I've got no legal background, but wouldn't you need professional liability insurance as a lawyer? Aren't all clients private? Regardless, seems like the angry lawsuit guy should shell out more than $25/hr for his lawyer. That was some seriously epic entertainment!

Kenzo's picture

Mr. Yuk wrote:
I've got no legal background, but wouldn't you need professional liability insurance as a lawyer? Aren't all clients private? Regardless, seems like the angry lawsuit guy should shell out more than $25/hr for his lawyer. That was some seriously epic entertainment!

I would think if you work as an associate in some big law firm or as general counsel in a corporation, you don't have private clients, because you're in some sausage factory covered by partner's or umbrella insurance. Contrast with being a partner in your own firm or solo, where you have clients who belong to you and you're exposed, where you must insure yourself.

I'm looking at the address on this lawyer's letterhead. It looks an awful lot like it's an apartment in an R-16 residentially-zoned building on City Line Avenue.

http://www.executivehousephiladelphia.com/

http://property.onesite.realpage.com/templates/template_concept04_berkshire/floorplan.asp?w=executivehouse

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

HAZMAT's picture

hahahaha to effeen funny why not call the front desk and ask if the have legal offices there and if not send L&I to visit him for not having the proper permits to operate his business from his home ;)

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Stock's picture

I would think before you engage with someone, you would Google/Linkdin/FB them?

People who call me for a basic thing like a bathroom remodel, it's straight forward, but $150,000 home remodels, I research them a bit. I was just in a situation where my lawyer, as a matter of course, did a quick check on the people I was negotiating with to see if they had lawsuits, criminal back ground etc... In that review, you would have found out Jordan was a 'he'.

stein wrote:
I saw it but didn't say anything because it didn't seem particularly noteworthy? There are plenty of womens names that begin with A. and Jordan is a relatively unisex name. Its consistently more popular as a man's name (#36-46 since 2000 in the US) but it is popular as a woman's name (as high as #45, though recently its popularity has plummeted down to 196 in 2011). It is perfectly reasonable for him to make the mistake that A. Jordan Rushie was a woman, though I do question why he wouldn't have tried to make the greeting gender-neutral.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

Lauraska's picture

Additionally, most women with typically-male names try to make it clear in their title that they are, indeed, women. For example, a woman I know uses her full name, including her very-typically-female middle name. I doubt a woman would make things even more vague by adding just an initial like Jordan does. But honestly, if this guy can't be bothered to produce any legal research for his reply, I'm guessing Google is out too.