Slumlord, Jr. Has Office in 2424 E YORK Street in Fishtown

Forums:

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

HAZMAT's picture

THESE PEOPLE ARE PARASITES !

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

Kenzo's picture

If you're wondering what this legal stuff is I'm citing, this is how I redux it:

Coyle Jr. is acting as a real estate broker, trying to shill his father's crap properties on to buyers. Then he collects fees to do this.

Yes, he's slime.

On the advice of someone who probably queened-out, this signature has been deleted.

HAZMAT's picture

Kenzo wrote:
If you're wondering what this legal stuff is I'm citing, this is how I redux it:

Coyle Jr. is acting as a real estate broker, trying to shill his father's crap properties on to buyers. Then he collects fees to do this.

Yes, he's slime.

O I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THIS PIECE OF DOG EXCREMENT IS DOING AND HE SHOULD BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED ! like father like son.....

To be ones self and unafraid, right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformaty. Irving Wallace.

th's picture

Yea, on paper they are 2 different people. But does anyone think for a second that the son is doing anything that isn't explicitly asked or managed by his father?

You wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!

Kenzo's picture

th: Coyle Jr. is totally an accomplice in what his father did. When Coyle Jr. was defaulting on a loan (source: CityPaper), daddy stepped in to bankroll Junior's assets into a loan his father had originated.

I'm about to post information on Bob Coyle Jr.'s house in Mount Laurel where he goes to bed at night.

Kenzo's picture

Check out where Coyle Jr. still lives:

http://www.philadelinquency.com/?p=765

th's picture

We should all stop by 2424 and ask him if we can hang out in his pool.

lighterthief's picture

wow that cul de sac is an enormous waste of asphalt, you could use that as a landing pad for a chopper - ugh I hate stupid wasteful places like that.

Empty factories to the east and all our waste
The shape of things that came shows on the broken workers face

HAZMAT's picture

WE SHOULD ALL INVITE THE THE PEOPLE HE AND HIS FATHER SCREWED OVER FOR A POOL PARTY !!

Jayallday's picture

I haven't seen Bob Jr. In years. Maybe I'll stop by and say hello

Wherever you go, there you are

th's picture

HAZMAT wrote:
WE SHOULD ALL INVITE THE THE PEOPLE HE AND HIS FATHER SCREWED OVER FOR A POOL PARTY !!

Yeeeeeeeeesssssssss.